Thursday, August 6, 2009

REQUEST: SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS

I'm putting together a big "exit" interview to do on my 12 hour flight back to the US. In addition to all the normal questions (fav. food, low point, high point, etc.), I'd love to hear from all of you. Send me all those questions you've been dying to ask, but are to cheap or lazy to Skype me about. It doesn't have to be profound (favorite seat mate is likely to be on there), but deep questions are fine. Whatever you can think of, just email it to me. I'll say who came up with each question, but if you want it to be anonymous, say that in your email.

My Email:
jmacsteele@gmail.com

Now go on, send away.
What else will I do for 12 hours over the Pacific? And don't say, "Oh, other people will come up with good questions." Send it in yourself. Plus, I'm curious as to who is all is still keeping up with the blog after this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment