Saturday, June 6, 2009

Riding the Rails

So it's 4am here and I'm pining for the industrial strength clothes dryers that America has in such abundance. I washed my clothes earlier today and they still aren't dry after hanging outside (it's been raining which probably didn't help). Regardless of my clothes debacle, the weekend in Prague has been great. Met up with a bunch of expats through couchsurfing and had a great dinner. Amazing how such different people can come together through a few shared ideals.

Anyway, I should get a few winks of sleep before heading off to Budapest. The train goes via Bratislava and I can't help but think of the movie Eurotrip. Unfortunately, the exchanges rates haven't been that favorable.

The hostel I'm staying at has wifi, so I'll post when I get there tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment